Friday, April 22, 2011

OOTD: I'm No Slouch (Well, Kind Of)

The whole slouchy, baggy, boxy trend that has been all over Anthro and other stores has been a hard one for me to figure out.  Mostly because being on the small side, I tend to be overwhelmed in these styles and look like I'm wearing a bag.  But this little diddy I found at Nordstrom, from Splendid, and is the softest, most comfortable, perfect for Friday, top.  It's kind of hard to see but it's got subtle horizontal stripes going across it and it's also nicely fitted at the bottom so you don't feel swallowed up in it.  I paired it with my favorite boyfriend T from Frenchi (also Nordstrom) and a cheap-o necklace from Forever 21 (you have to love their prices)!



Splendid Top - buy it here
Jolt Jeans - buy it here (best jeans EVER)
Forever 21 necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment