Monday, October 17, 2011

Get Yourself an Armadillo

As I write this post, I realize that this necklace is sold out on the Anthropologie website so, I apologize in advance!  But, I do love it!  I think it was called the Armadillo necklace and I can't tell you how well it goes with so many different types of tops!  Specifically the Banded Ripples tee by Bordeaux.  I now own this in the ivory color as well as purple - it has become my go-to top for days when nothing else is coming together.  I highly recommend snatching one up before they are gone, like an armadillo into in his shell.  (Okay, that was bad.)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I need the photo of you for the Reader Outfits for tonight. I just check my email and it wasn't there. Please email me you Reader Outfit photo at readeroutfits.whatwewear@gmail.com Thanks! :) Oh and you look super adorable! Love this top!

    ReplyDelete