Friday, April 8, 2011

OOTD: Getting in the Game

Well, it's finally time I did this!  There's something very liberating and yet uncomfortable about creating a blog - especially on a topic that is based on people's personal opinion!  I'm here to share what I love about fashion and help people find the best deals they can to create inspirational wardrobes.  I find it fascinating to see how others put together outfits on a daily basis so I'll try my best to do the same for those that are interested.  I live in Seattle and today is a MAJOR day - the first day of sunshine in over 6 weeks.  Yes, 6 weeks.  Today is also the home opener of the Mariners - our MLB team.  What I've realized already is that I've got to come up with a better photography solution as my iPhone 3 just isn't cutting it.  But, if I don't start somewhere, this blog will never happen!


Trouve cropped sweater - buy it here
Hinge ruffle tank - buy it here
Banana Republic petite cargo pants - buy it here
Nine West Rafaela open-toe booties

No comments:

Post a Comment